Subject: Bite psreading in colony question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
how does it work when there is token survivors in the colony? Can I choose to let a token die(or roll a die) instead of one of the real survivor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
Survivors before helpless survivors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
is it the same thing when a zombie enter the colony?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
nightwishpower wrote:
is it the same thing when a zombie enter the colony?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I don't think so
mbmbmbmbmb
The bite spreads to player's survivors only. It never spread to helpless survivors.
When a zombie overrun the colony it kills an helpless survivor if there are no player’s survivors, so it’s different from the bite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patty Pilf
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
BITE:

Kills the Survivor with the lowest influence value. If any other Survivors are present the Bite has a chance of spreading to the Survivor with the next highest influence value etc. Helpless Survivors are exempt, as they have no Influence value.

OVERRUN:

The Survivor with the lowest influence value is removed, along with the zombie. Once all survivors are killed you then apply this rule to helpless survivors.

Remember to lose 1 morale for each human killed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
thank you all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A P
Wales
Newport
Other
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[quote]BITE:

Kills the Survivor with the lowest influence value.[/quote]

Wouldn't a bite kill the character for whom the exposure dice was rolled, regardless of their level of influence? You'd only roll the exposure dice normally when moving or attacking a zombie with a specific character, e.g. if Maria Lopez and Forest Plum are both in the same location, if I attack a zombie with Maria Lopez and roll the bite symbol, Maria dies, not Forest (although he would then be the next to roll as the infection spreads).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Reed
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Figaro123 wrote:
[quote]BITE:

Kills the Survivor with the lowest influence value.[/quote]

Wouldn't a bite kill the character for whom the exposure dice was rolled, regardless of their level of influence? You'd only roll the exposure dice normally when moving or attacking a zombie with a specific character, e.g. if Maria Lopez and Forest Plum are both in the same location, if I attack a zombie with Maria Lopez and roll the bite symbol, Maria dies, not Forest (although he would then be the next to roll as the infection spreads).

You are correct. The question raised in the subject header is about the spreading, after the bite victim dies.

And it is correct that Helpless Survivors do not die from spreading the bite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.