Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ek T
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. When using HE vs non-vehicular units, do I have to see if the firer hits its target first using the to-hit table on the back??? Then I roll again using the HE equivalent to see if it did any damage??? Then if I do "damage" the opponent (having rolled for defense already) then rolls against morale??

Or do I just attack roll + HE equivalent vs defense roll + TM?

2. Mortar spotting: I looked at the 4.1 rules, but still no answer to this. I moved a good order leader into a building next to enemy units, which makes the enemy unit spotted. Since it's now spotted (and since the rulebook doesn't say anything against this) the leader can now call mortar fire on the enemy unit he just spotted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Tanguay
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You first have to hit, using the to-hit table on the back. Then, you roll for damage (attack roll + HE equivalent vs defense roll). If any damage, roll on the DC (against morale, with a bonus euivalent to the diffenrece between attack and defense roll). Note that you do',t apply TM to the damage roll (in the second step), as this was already taken into account in the to-hit roll.

2) If the leader moved, he can't do anything else, including calling mortar fire. If he did not moved but made a successfull spotting attempt, he could then call mortar fire on the just spotted unit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.