Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Willette
United States
Leonardtown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While the component list clearly has errors I do seem to be missing a location. Unfortunately the manufacturer keeps handing me off from one place to another and nobody will help me. This has gone on for weeks. Anybody have any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Has this game shipped? I have been waiting for some kind of announcement so I can add it to a geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis (just my village's name)
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
It was sent over to backers some time ago, and I've seen some versions going around the ebay/bgg market. So it's already out, but I don't know about retail availability (if this is what you're asking for).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Willette
United States
Leonardtown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it from Coolstuff. It's a pretty amateur production IMO. Wish I had ignored the hype.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Stiles
United States
Brandon
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
willettejj wrote:
I bought it from Coolstuff. It's a pretty amateur production IMO. Wish I had ignored the hype.

I'm in no way related to this game, but I have no complaints. I think the components are good, the idea is good, and the play is good. I find the game surprisingly enjoyable.

However, I've had no issues-- so I'm wondering if you meant the "production" or the "operation". They are two different things, and I think the production quality cuts the mustard, and the art is great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Ruland
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mb
willettejj wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that way Joe Willette.

When you first requested a replacement from Ship Naked they forwarded me the request. The problem was, in your request you misspelled your own email address so that it was hard for us to contact you back. I also tried calling your phone number that you listed in the replacement request, but you didn't answer nor return the call.

I have since gotten in touch with you since you emailed me directly, giving me your correct email. And within one day shipped out your missing piece.

Again, I'm sorry that the manufacturer didn't have all the components in the box. But I assure you that once the location arrives you'll have everything you need to play the game over and over. The replayability is very high!

Regards,
Jonathon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.