Corbin Gross
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Whatup, players.

So I like to have everything in one box if possible. I have the base, and FF, PTTR, GOTG, and Captain America small box expansions. My base box with the included divider is just about full up.

I'd like to pick up the Secret Wars and Civil War expansions, and I'm wondering if the Broken Token organizer would allow all those cards to fit.

The stock paper dividers are fine by me, and I separate pretty much everything. I don't sleeve...

I think that'd be just under 2,000 cards, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't sleeve, you should have enough room to add in all of the small box expansions and 2-3 big box expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith English
msg tools
mbmbmb
re:
I currently have all the expansions minus Civil War and I currently do not have my cards sleeved. With the Broken Token organizer for the base set box, I have all my playable heroes and playable villains, starting Hydra and Shield cards, sidekicks, new recruits, ambition cards, wounds, bystanders, bindings, schemes, plots, scheme twists, and plot twists. The only things I have in my Villains box for extra storage is all the masterminds, commanders, henchmen, back-up adversaries, adversaries, and villain groups. I'm sorry but I am not sure exactly how many cards that would be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FF - 100 cards
PTTR - 100 cards
base - 517 cards
GOTG - 100 cards
Cap - 100 cards

Secret wars volume 1- 350 cards
secret wars volume 2 - 350 cards
civil war - 370 cards

yeah, you're going to need a second storage box. choose one of the secret wars boxes and you should be fine.

and don't forget about getting Dark City, Villains and Fear Itself. but you'll need to use a third box to comfortably fit those too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbin Gross
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
So you know what I did... I just folded a couple pieces of printer paper the width and height of the dividers and made my own organizer.

Currently it's got every card from the base, GOTG, PTTR, FF, SW 1&2, and CA75th. I've got DC on the way and there's plenty of room for that one too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.