$20.00
Shane
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone else been disappointed with the quality of the minis in this set? Some of them are incredibly flimsy, and 2-3 of them have pegs that are too small for the holes. I also noticed on the two larger minis that the seams are really an eyesore.

Did I get a bad set? Is anyone else feeling the same? Or am I spoiled by CMON?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Larson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel the same. I do not have any games by CMON, but these mini's are much worse than other FFG games, like Imperial Assault.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rune Ørum
Denmark
Aarhus
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm also seriously dissapointed. Both in the miniatures and in the fact that no reviewer has had the guts to call out FFG on this.

These are seriously the worst quality of miniatures I have ever seen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xavierjackson wrote:
I'm also seriously dissapointed. Both in the miniatures and in the fact that no reviewer has had the guts to call out FFG on this.

Every review I've read has called out the minis. Let's not get crazy, they're not seriously the worst quality minis you've ever seen. They're below average quality for a minis game in 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mb
SpoDaddy wrote:
xavierjackson wrote:

Every review I've read has called out the minis. Let's not get crazy, they're not seriously the worst quality minis you've ever seen. They're below average quality for a minis game in 2016.

i can live with cheap miniatures, but these are not priced accordingly.

cardboard squares and Dollar Store mini's should not be $45.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.