Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Heaney
United States
Quincy
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I've uploaded (finally . . . ) the Leader labels I made last year for Free at Last. (I had a long fight to create a version in Freehand that Adobe Acrobat Reader would accept.) [Although, they have not yet been approved as of 5:00pm 5-5-07.]

You can print out the labels on to the same adhesive labels that has Ted suggested. I printed two copies, and applied mine to both sides of some wooden blocks that I had to recreate the old We the People leader effect.

You can also print them and make counters for them of course.

[On a personal note, this is the first history game in which I can say I've had some interaction with some of the Leaders (and even some of the cards). I've given John Lewis a hug, met Rev. Shuttlesworth and sang civil rights songs with him, and I sat on the porch where Medgar Evers died. And I've met 2 of the Little Rock Nine. (Minni Jean's an awesome person.) So these "game pieces" have a special place in my heart.]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Heaney
United States
Quincy
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hum, I guess Aldie's busy . . . my PDF is still waiting for approval 3 days later . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
uploaded the card back, it took a week to get approved. I submitted a new game a week or two ago and it was approved within half an hour. It just seems to vary a lot.

Still, I'm looking forward to downloading the file.

Albert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hunter
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
Stop the admins removing history from the Wargaming forum.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't wait for them to be uploaded. This game is really cool and is a great print and play. I hope more people try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.