Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gasch
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any limitations to the kinds of cards that can be in the team base's vault at setup? Or are all cards valid?

For instance, are Lith secrets and badges ok?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. What makes you think there might be a restriction? There's nothing in the rules about redrawing or vetoing specific cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gasch
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't have the rules in front of me last night, and for some reason thought that.

Having looked at the rules, it indeed doesn't mention any restrictions on this. But I see, for instance, Brawler's Badge states on the card itself that it cannot be placed in the Vault. Is that basically only reiterating the fact that the only way to get rid of a badge is have someone damage you? And entering Lith's chamber of course.

If so, it's ok for that badge to be in the Vault from the starting setup, but once picked up from there, can only be gotten rid of by the above reasons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Slann wrote:
If so, it's ok for that badge to be in the Vault from the starting setup, but once picked up from there, can only be gotten rid of by the above reasons?

Yes. A character can't put a badge into the vault, but it can still get in there in other ways, either from the starting setup or other in-game effects (such as some Honor bonuses that add cards to the vault).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.