Subject: Von Hindenburg in Poland, German counter errata rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
Switzerland
Basel
flag msg tools
designer
"Capitaine Conan," by Roger Vercel (1934).
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I was setting up vH in Poland this morning, and I have the German infantry division "36R." with no set up hex or reinforcement turn. I looked through my errata but didn't find anything or online.

The German "36R." infantry division should enter as a reinforcement on GT 8, hex "A" as part of the German 1R Corps.

Sorry if this has been published somewhere else.

Also just a historical note, the German "31" Infantry division should actually be marked "37". The 37th and 41st Infantry divisions formed the German XX. AK in 1914. The 31st division was on the Western Front until January 1915.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Bruce
United States
Colchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info! I am reading von Hindenburg's memoirs and I just had to get this game on the table. I have owned the quadri-game for years, but have never actually played this particular one, so I am looking forward to it.

I have found reading the rules to be a real treat, a wonderful trip down memory lane. I still remember buying the S&T with Tannenberg in it at my local hobby store when it first came out. WW I games were few and far between back in 1978!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Switzerland
Basel
flag msg tools
designer
"Capitaine Conan," by Roger Vercel (1934).
mbmbmbmbmb

Good to see these old classics getting some play time!

I remember buying "Great War in the East." The price was $14, and I'd worked some odd jobs to earn the money and my mom took me out to the hobby store. When I took the game off the shelf the price was marked $16! I was so disappointed.

I took the game up to the owner and asked him why the price had changed and he said he had sold the first copy and the second one the suggested price was $16. I guess I must have looked really disappointed, because he asked me how much I had and he took $14 for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.