4 Posts

Cyclades: Hades» Forums » Rules

Subject: Heroes and cycling the creature deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lavouazie vonapart
Greece
flag msg tools
If i am right, with Zeus you can discard for 1 GP any mythological creature you want. It does not matter if its in position 2GP or 3GP or 4GP.

So, i want to be sure about the "theory" that heroes stop cycling? Actually, they do not stop it, they reduce it, but a little. I dicard the 2 GP mythlogical creature and i find hero. Then i discard the 3 GP mythological creature and i find a hero. Then i discard the 4GP creature. Is there anything illegal here?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can indeed discard any card on the creature track that is not a hero.

However, if the space is empty, then there is nothing to discard and you cannot do it !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lavouazie vonapart
Greece
flag msg tools
ok. Sth else.
When Hera, or Magic items command to discard heroes that doesn't mean that heroes go to a different pile, the one they go when they die. But even discarded can return to the game if chimera comes. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHARALAMPOS PAPADAKIS
Greece
HERAKLION CRETE
Non-US/Canada
flag msg tools
mb
If you don't buy a Hero from the creatures positions 2GP at the end of the round the Hero goes back to the box, not in creatures discard pile. the Hero dissappeared, remove from play. You could only bring back a Hero if you control the Mythological person /creature Charon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.