Popular Tags: [View All]
Jasenko Pasic
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where to send email if I haven't yet got one as KS backer for solo variant and upgrade kit?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, but I'm also awaiting this mail they've been talking about. Communication was a big problem with Game Fabrica and Tailor Games (hat produces Thrashing dice) doesn't seem to be doing a better job at this...
I also can't find the mentioned update on the Spieleschmiede site...
I pledged for 2 friends for a copy of Thrashing dice and they keep asking me if now anything about a delivery date and I have to keep telling them I'm also in the dark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasenko Pasic
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
I'm well aware of their lack of communication, as I had many problems so far.
But I still hope for the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasenko Pasic
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked them if I'm, as PayPal backer, going to get updates, and they said that I'll get notified by the end of October with all other backers. Now, I never did get any updates, ever, they just had problem to put my email in mail list...
I am afraid that I know the answer, but, ANYONE GOT ANY UPDATE?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not here either. Delays are fine when there is communication. I hope we hear something from them soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United Kingdom
HITCHIN
HERTS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in my mail box either and not played the game since I heard about the update but would love to get it back on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasenko Pasic
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If seems that they just changed name of company and game, but everything else stayed the same.
Hope they'll prove me wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi.
We are currently working on both Thrashing Dice and upgrade pack. Unfortunately, we will have some delay with this because of few reasons:
- We are working on illustrations of bands. They wanted a lot of tweaks and fixes of the art and we need to apply them.
- Just like last year, we are experiencing delays in dice shipment.

We hope that you will get your games before Christmas. Follow us on facebook. In the meantime we will be posting contest on bgg and facebook, so you can win some pizes.

Here is the link to our facebook profile:

https://web.facebook.com/ThrashnRollGame/?fref=ts

Sorry for the delays, we are doing everything we can to deliver the game to you as soon as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zmiotek wrote:
Sorry for the delays, we are doing everything we can to deliver the game to you as soon as possible.

I don't think the delay is an issue, we all know that can happen, but the lack of communication is. There were promises made about an e-mail that has never been sent and there haven't been any updates whatsoever to the backers about the project. Or I haven't received them anyway...

If you want to keep some goodwill from the community for a next crowdfunding campaign you really need to start communicating more and better because as it stands now I'll definitely be skipping the next campaign because of the lack of communication alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
From now on the communication will improve and we will post much more information, as now we have the possibility to do it and we starte regular work on the game. We did not post anything because nothing new surfaced as for now and we thought that we would have something for you earlier. We are sorry about this and we will do our best to not disappoint you again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Leenaerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zmiotek wrote:
From now on the communication will improve and we will post much more information, as now we have the possibility to do it and we starte regular work on the game. We did not post anything because nothing new surfaced as for now and we thought that we would have something for you earlier. We are sorry about this and we will do our best to not disappoint you again.

I think that will be very much appreciated, not only by me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Amey
United States
Eastern Shore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zmiotek wrote:
We did not post anything because nothing new surfaced as for now and we thought that we would have something for you earlier.

Something new you could have posted was the delay in the KS backer notification emails; that was something new I would have liked to know about.

My concern with this upgrade kit is that I will miss out on getting it because of the lack of communication (and not my own procrastination).

I, too, am very wary of backing Tailor Games on future projects and that's not good. I like backing small, new publishers on Kickstarter and don't mind delays. What deters me from being a repeat customer is how well they treat their customers; of which is communicating often. Even posting every two or three weeks to say 'hi' let's us know you're still there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
As i wrote on the Thrashing Dice forums, we have a delay right now. All backers and people who were interested will be notified as early as possible. Estimated date is beginning of 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Maldonado
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Helo, i´ve pay months ago, and I think there should be a proper communication email. THis is not professional

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The dice are currently heading our way. Next week we will post some finished artwork from both upgrade pack and Thrashing Dice. Shipping will DEFINITELY begin in January. We will also be sending you discount coupons by the end of December. Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Maldonado
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What discount, I payed more than 40 euros 3 months ago and I have no notification of anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Delcojon wrote:
What discount, I payed more than 40 euros 3 months ago and I have no notification of anything.

All Kickstarter backers (and only them) will get discount coupons for purchase of Upgrade Pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Maldonado
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don´t care about the upgrade kit. I payed more than 40 euros by paypall for a game that it was supposed to be ready on november and I have no notice about anything. I want my money back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.