Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Brehob
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions:
* If the offensive player points the cone at a base in another player's system, but before the challenge resolves said player ends up with a token on said base (making it no longer a place a challenge could have been started) what happens?

* And more of an opinion question: Should seeker and calculator be listed as a too powerful power combination?

(After I posted this I saw that the 1991 edition had its own page, but I'm guessing at least the first question would have the same answer here...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
It's legal to attack a planet where you have a ship, just not advisable. So nothing happens, you keep playing. If you win, you land your ships, reinforcing what you already have on that planet.

As for Seeker-Calculator, it's good, it's not broken. Negatives fix it, reinforcements alter it, and most of the deck is even anyways, so it's not changing much, aside from confirmation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Your own ships on the planet you are encountering are bystanders (like any other non-defense player's ships on the planet) and do not affect the encounter. If the offense wins, the ships land on the planet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.