Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the attached photo, is it correct that the rear zombies are not able to act? They can't move adjacent to the heroes because two monsters cannot occupy the same space and they can't attack because they don't have a ranged attack.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:. Forgot the picture

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kory Walsh
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm going to guess that you are the OL so you want to be able to attack. Assuming this is how the turn started, yes the zombies can attack. The can move through their allies like a hero can do. So they would move one square forward to occupy the same square and then continue by moving diagonal to stand next to a hero and then attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that makes sense. Playing with the App by the way, but that doesn't change this does it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Figures can not ever end their movement in the same space as another figure. But, friendly figures can move through each other as long as they do not end their movement in that same spot. This applies both when playing with an overlord and with the app.

So the answer is no: both zombies can move through the other zombies and get adjacent to both heroes, then attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Beighel
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Vardaine wrote:

So the answer is no: both zombies can move through the other zombies and get adjacent to both heroes, then attack.

I'm not sure this is true. When you interrupt your movement todo an action, it's considered ending it. So you can't pause on an occupied square.

Since they can still attack, the suggestion of moving through allies then diagonal to heroes is correct, so it works out more or less the same I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JBeighel wrote:
Vardaine wrote:

I'm not sure this is true. When you interrupt your movement todo an action, it's considered ending it. So you can't pause on an occupied square.

Since they can still attack, the suggestion of moving through allies then diagonal to heroes is correct, so it works out more or less the same I suppose.

This was exactly what I meant. Apologies if I was unclear about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.