3 Posts

Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ?» Forums » Rules

Subject: EvO question regsrding setting up major jihad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
YesMyNameIs Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so here's the situation.. I've got 2 poor Muslim countries with cells in them and no troops. I'm hitting the flowchart box "Among candidates, find travel to priority; moveable cell adjacent?". Egypt has 1 cell. Central Asia has 4.

Two questions come to mind.

1) Would Egypt be priority since it has 3 resources, even though Central Asia is closer to a major jihad?
2) Neither of these countries have a moveable cell adjacent. Does that mean I drop down to "Funding moderate" and the bot won't attempt travel?

I'm getting crushed in this game so it's not really going to matter, but i think if I were the jihadist player, I'd try to get that 5th cell into Central Asia.

Edit: He ended up getting a major jihad in Central Asia, pushing him to 6 resources. Game over ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Craig,

1) Egypt would be the priority (Highest Resource) unless Central Asia had a Besieged Regime marker, in which case it would be the priority.

2) Yes, you would drop down to the "Funding moderate" box, even if the non-priority country had a Cell adjacent. The movable adjacent check box applies only to the priority.

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YesMyNameIs Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.