Subject: Revised Anzio Mission Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Fulks
United States
Glen Ellyn
Illinois
flag msg tools
Received my copy of the Anzio mission a few days ago and finally got around to taking some pics of the back of the map containing the rules. The one half just seems to be the basic game rules, but there was a smaller segment that contains the mission setup.

I'm trying to see now if I can get the images uploaded.

If all else fails, I don't think there should be any problems using the new map with the old scenario, but I would actually have to play a few games to know for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
What are these revised Anzio mission rules? Some errata published later on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fulks
United States
Glen Ellyn
Illinois
flag msg tools
That was my impression. In addition to new mission rules, you also got the official Anzio map and new tokens for the Anzio team (not as heavy duty as the original counters) with revised abilities and stats.

I might end up just using the new map with the original scenario if we don't get a translation (a few people are apparently working on it).

Other than the very basics, I really can't say much as I don't speak or read/write Japanese.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
ElizLestrad wrote:
That was my impression. In addition to new mission rules, you also got the official Anzio map and new tokens for the Anzio team (not as heavy duty as the original counters) with revised abilities and stats.

I might end up just using the new map with the original scenario if we don't get a translation (a few people are apparently working on it).

Other than the very basics, I really can't say much as I don't speak or read/write Japanese.

What I mean is, from where did you get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.