5 Posts

Agricola (Revised Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Bought the German edition by accident rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Loban Rahman
Bangladesh
flag msg tools
While visiting Berlin, my wife and I stopped by a Game Shop, and after looking at several reviews and suggestions, bought a copy of the game (never played it before). We completely overlooked the section in BoardGameGeek that said this game is "NOT Language Neutral".

We are able to get by with German language on the game board and pieces, because the icons and shapes are enough to understand. But we cannot use the occupation and improvement cards. Right now we are _painfully_ using the Pivot Table provided in the files section to look up the English translation while playing the game.

Would a kind soul please provide a scan of the English version of all the cards so that we suffer no longer? I found a treasure trove of scans of the original version in the forums of the original Agricola, but none of the revised Edition, and we would like to play that.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, find us at a show (or find someone going to Essen) and ask them to buy the Agricola English cards (being sold separately as a nod to previous owners)...

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathyr
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alex,

Is there an online retailer where current owners can purchase the revised edition English cards?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loban Rahman
Bangladesh
flag msg tools
This!

Nathyr wrote:
Alex,

Is there an online retailer where current owners can purchase the revised edition English cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loban Rahman
Bangladesh
flag msg tools
Unfortunately, I have returned to Bangladesh, where there are very few game shops and no shows. :-(

I found this link on Lookout that is selling the "Upgrade Pack" that Alex referred to. Unfortunately, only the German version is available. I couldn't find a similar entry in the Mayfair website.

https://shop.lookout-spiele.de/produkte/agricola-aktualisier...

Anyone have a link to buy the English version of the "Upgrade Pack"? They don't need to deliver to Bangladesh, I have a friend in Germany who is visiting soon.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.