Popular Tags: [View All]
Alon Altman
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I have a tendency to read text I'm not supposed to while I'm on that page. From what I understand, the Captain's Booke contains multiple sections on a single page. Is there any way to avoid this? Perhaps an online version of the Captain's Booke that only shows the requested entry and nothing else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
epsalon wrote:
Hi,
I have a tendency to read text I'm not supposed to while I'm on that page. From what I understand, the Captain's Booke contains multiple sections on a single page. Is there any way to avoid this? Perhaps an online version of the Captain's Booke that only shows the requested entry and nothing else?

I don't think anything like that exists currently. Maybe have someone else read?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can use a blank sheet of paper folded in half to put on the page to hide as much as you can... Or let someone else read it to you that has more self control
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McFarland
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Construction paper with "view hole" cut in the middle ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Get someone else to read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're desperate and the above don't work ... well, if you have a neutral party who is (a) not planning on playing the game, and (b) a *very* good friend willing to spend some time helping, ask them to do the following:
1) Photocopy the Captain's Booke (single sided, not double-sided).
2) Cut out each section individually.

Then you just need to figure out how to store them. Options might include:
* store them lose, with a index card as a divider between multiples of 10 or 20 or so.
* staple each to a index card, folding the bottom up but leaving the number visible (or completely in half, but writing the number on the card).

Seems like a lot of effort, but if the easier options don't work...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.