3 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: How to spend resources with Stand and Fight!? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dragomir Anachkov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
Hi, guys. I have the following question about the Stand and Fight event card. Let's say that I have a lore ally in my discard pile who costs 2 resources. I have three heroes (2 spirit ones and 1 lore hero). Am I allowed to spend two resources from the lore hero's resource pool or is it absolutely obligatory to spend resource from spirit heroes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though you are returning a Lore ally to play, Stand and Fight is a Spirit card and must be paid for with Spirit heroes. The nice thing though is you can get any sphere ally back. Another important point I'll mention for this card in case you haven't read the FAQ, you can't use it to get back Gandalf as he doesn't have a sphere of influence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dragomir Anachkov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
Yes, I know I can't return neutral allies with this card, but thank you for pointing that out. Thanks for the clarification!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.