$30.00
trevor ford
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as the title is asking. Is there any printable versions of the exclusive missions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cody has asked that these not be spread around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor ford
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shame. I was thinking about getting this game too. :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Woody
United States
Pottsboro
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need those missions to play the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I think he knows that. The issue of whether a completionist wants to get into a game they will never have all the materials for has been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere on BGG. Do we really need to rehash it here? The OP asked a reasonable question. I'm sure he can judge the value of the available game materials for himself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Reed
United States
Saratoga Springs
Utah
flag msg tools
nightskys wrote:

I feel your pain! I backed the second kickstarter and didn't care at first about the exclusive missions because I didn't know what they were and other players kept saying we didn't need them. Then I played a 1st kickstarter copy at a local venue. After the game we all talked about the variety of mission styles and how we loved the addition of "peace" missions and how they helped balance out the play styles and brought more theme and story to the game. That's when the owner of the copy said, "yeah unfortunately those were the Envoy missions only available with the 1st kickstarter"...cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor ford
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya I will end up getting it if the missions ever become printable. As it is the game is missing a class of missions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonsher wrote:
nightskys wrote:

I feel your pain! I backed the second kickstarter and didn't care at first about the exclusive missions because I didn't know what they were and other players kept saying we didn't need them. Then I played a 1st kickstarter copy at a local venue. After the game we all talked about the variety of mission styles and how we loved the addition of "peace" missions and how they helped balance out the play styles and brought more theme and story to the game. That's when the owner of the copy said, "yeah unfortunately those were the Envoy missions only available with the 1st kickstarter"...cry

If its any help, the expansion should feature missions of such a type even if they are not the very same missions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.