Popular Tags: [View All]
vorname nachname
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the Dice Tower crew be in Essen and will they meet up again in Fitzpatrick's?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They will be there, but afaik there are no plans for Fitzpatricks on Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Locu wrote:

All I can speak to is that the Heavy Cardboard meetup and Golden Elephant Award ceremony will be at Fritzpatricks on Friday night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
eapeas wrote:
Locu wrote:

All I can speak to is that the Heavy Cardboard meetup and Golden Elephant Award ceremony will be at Fritzpatricks on Friday night.

Got other plans for Friday-night - guess I'll hear about it on the podcast

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People are travelling all the way to Germany and then choose to hang out in an Irish themed pub? The mind boggles!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fondue wrote:
People are travelling all the way to Germany and then choose to hang out in an Irish themed pub? The mind boggles!

laughlaughlaugh

I thought that was quite funny myself. I didn't set it up, as this is my first trip. A local fan of the show did and apparently, Fritzpatricks is quite the popular place as it's location is quite close to the Messe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karthik Setty
Germany
Düsseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fondue wrote:

Don't worry it is still German Beer and German food. The place is close to the Messe and also can accommodate a 100 people. Not many other pubs close to the Messe can do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
eapeas wrote:
Damn, Friday night I'm supposed to play Pax Renaissance at Atlantic Congress Hotel Essen. I may try to stop by and say hi on the way there from dinner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yog Sothoth
United Kingdom
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I visited Jordan and the hotel in the capital had an Irish theme pub. Get your head around that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.