Popular Tags: [View All]
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One space with two water tokens was adjacent to a space with a fire token and also aadjacent to the mana crystal. A third token came ou, causing the water to overflow. Water puts out fire earlier on the interactions chart than water overflowing. The mana crystal will react to the attack and wipe out the water. Does the mana crystal wipe out the water before the fire is pput out (before we run the interactions again from the start) or does the fire get put out first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noble Knave
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The water spreads simultaneously and is resolved for each room. I believe that you remove the fire and then resolve the attack, but I could be wrong (I don't recall offhand exactly when attakcs are resolved.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You should resolve all threat interactions before resolving any attacks.

I don't think that's as explicit in the rules as it should be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
RAW I think they both may be listed as "things you do as soon as a new token is placed" so you could invoke the helpful hand of fate and do it in the order of your choosing.

The RAI was interactions then attacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.