Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Temple of Elemental Evil Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Adventure 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
During adventure 3 in the ToEE campaign (the first one in the Town) the party needs to find the doppelgangers. From my understanding of the rules no doppelganger monster is actually placed on the board once a doppelganger is discovered. Is this correct? Just remove the two villager tokens from the board upon discovery and that's it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lan_Mandragoran wrote:
During adventure 3 in the ToEE campaign (the first one in the Town) the party needs to find the doppelgangers. From my understanding of the rules no doppelganger monster is actually placed on the board once a doppelganger is discovered. Is this correct? Just remove the two villager tokens from the board upon discovery and that's it?
It's been a while since I've played that adventure, but yes, the villager tokens are the dopplegangers. You just have to *identify* which ones (the duplicates), not actually fight a doppleganger monster. Unless of course you draw a doppleganger monster. Maybe they coulda called the villagers "shapeshifters" instead of dopplegangers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.