Subject: Looking for gaming group in the Cowichan Valley rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harold G
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Hi There,

I am a relative newcomer to the Cowichan Valley. I have a growing collection of games that I would like to play with some like minded enthusiasts. Titles in my collection include Blood Rage, Scythe, Cyclades, Kemet, Viticulture, Dungeon Lords/Petz, Legendary Encounters Aliens/Predator etc. Have set up a game day at Dice bag games on October 29 starting around 1:30. Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Harold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent Debacker
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi Harold,

I just moved to the island (to Cobble Hill) and my wife and I are avid board gamers. Here're some of the games we own and enjoy: Arkham Horror, Dead of Winter, Terra Mystica, Cosmic Encounter and Seasons.

I played Dungeon Lords once a long time ago but remember enjoying it, I've always wanted to try Scythe to see what the hype is about

Anyway, I don't know if you got a group together but I'm interested nonetheless. Leave me a line.

Cheers

Laurent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold G
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Laurent,

I just got your reply. Awesome! Since I posted I did start a group of gamers that is spread from here to Victoria. I will be finishing up a course March 25 and will start looking for dates to play after that. I will get in touch with you once I have done so. Look forward to playing some games with you and your spouse!

Cheers,

Harold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.