Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Other than the it's listing on the BGG I can't find any other information about this expansion.
Does it have a scheduled release date? Is it already out? If so, can it be ordered? Not showing up on any of the on - line game shops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Production is complete and the game is making its way to fufillment center for processing. Kickstarter backers will begin seeing the game in November so expect it in retail sometime after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Is this expansion going to be available for retail the same time as the base game? I've preordered the base game...don't see the expansion anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Lowden025 wrote:
Is this expansion going to be available for retail the same time as the base game? I've preordered the base game...don't see the expansion anywhere.

We are still figuring out the release date for The Depths. We will likely stagger out the release so people can get familiar with the base game first, in retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Klausner
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It was available for sale in Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on this? Amazon says April and I can't find any info on the Action Phase site.

Loving the base game and just don't want to miss out on the print run.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Edwards
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It just popped up on CoolStuff for pre-order. CoolStuff is giving a targeted release date of January 25, but their release estimations aren't really known for being razor sharp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI it is in stock on CSI and Amazon (via Roundtree) right now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.