3 Posts

The Others: 7 Sins – Men of FAITH» Forums » General

Subject: Zhi overpowered? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank J
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had my first play last night and used a mix of the base heroes and these ones. And the general consensus was that Zhi with that "if he survives a Fight he adds a marker and can roll +1 die" was kinda overpowered.

Does anyone else think the same? Or maybe we were using him wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
GIlbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We weren't sure how to rule "survives a fight" with the fact that he's ranged. Does the sin need to actually roll dice in the battle?

Ultimately we played as if the sin does not, and that any battle triggers his ability. Luckily for me, he over extended and died after the first round

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank J
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OtterOwnage wrote:
We weren't sure how to rule "survives a fight" with the fact that he's ranged. Does the sin need to actually roll dice in the battle?

Ultimately we played as if the sin does not, and that any battle triggers his ability. Luckily for me, he over extended and died after the first round

My friend playing him was rolling like 7 dice just because of that. But maybe it has to be when the Sin player also takes part in the fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.