Thumb up
 Hide
30 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2  | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Publications » Game Related Comics

Subject: What color do you want to be? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
"Give a spider a fly, it eats for a day. Teach a spider to fly and suddenly you're Satan."
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
I let everyone else pick the color they want, then take whatever is left over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi Ooooooooo

Alaska
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever color is left... UNLESS playing two or more games in a row. Please don't switch my colors between games... that is when I start moving the wrong pieces (esp. Euros).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart R.
Belgium
Tongeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm green (although I've been known to take black if it's included), my wife's always red, then there's one player who always picks purple or blue. Fourth player takes what left .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm the only person in my gaming group that doesn't care what color I play. Luckily none of the others want the same color.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
infectedeggs wrote:
... matches my skin.
googoo "Avocado Goggles" may or not, 'detract' for that then, so, Don or Shun, you decide?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.