Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone seen one anywhere? I like to have digital copies of all mine so everyone can scour the rulebook together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JayB
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for a while.
Mine just arrived.
If i can find time, I'll see if i can get a good scan the Year 1 this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DGenerateKane wrote:
Anyone seen one anywhere? I like to have digital copies of all mine so everyone can scour the rulebook together.

The rulebook only covers year 1.

Years 2-7 come on small "inserts" in the boxes and give the modifications to the main rulebook in piecemeal format.

As such, a PDF of just year 1 would be incomplete, and the complete set would be spoilery to those attempting to avoid such things.

The rules inserts generally say the following:

Add in extra game elements of the same type you've been already been using. Now you just have more of them.
Sometimes game elements will replace a specific named game element. The replaced item won't be used from that point forward and could reasonablly go back into the box from the year you got it.
Sometimes they'll give instructions to use more parts of the game board (that aren't used in previous years).
Sometimes they'll introduce new game elements you didn't prevously have . Such elements are easily understood if you're doing the entire campagin.

At no time did I feel I needed the Year 2-7 rulebooks beyond the initial "read and understand the new elements/modifications/etc".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, similar to Legends of Andor. I didn't know since I won't have my copy for a couple weeks. Explains why I couldn't find one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Newman

Overland Park
Kansas
msg tools
I would still like a scan of Year 1. Rule books are aids to choosing which games to buy, and are nice to reference digitally!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have not found a PDF for year 1.

All the other years are available on
http://usaopoly.com/games/harry-potter-hogwarts-battle-coope...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bowie Bailey
msg tools
USAopoly sent me a PDF of the year 1 rule book since mine was missing pages. They gave me permission to post it here, so it is available in the files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.