Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't quite understand the rule here about you only getting the ongoing bonus once in a two player game.... Surely if there's only one other player then you can only get the bonus once when the other player triggers it for you?

Once per game? Once per turn? Maybe you can't get the bonus on your turn if it was triggered on opponents turn?

Help!

Or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a clarification to counter rules-lawyers who would argue that your opponent sits at both your left and right at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Zigmond
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that was only there to stop any attempt at being a rules lawyer and saying "you're both the player on my left and the player on my right, sothe effect must apply twice".

Wow, a ninja with almost identical wording
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Colin: Normally with the ongoing bonus, you get the bonus when you or the player to your left or right use the associated bottom-row action. In a 2-player game, the same is true, but the rules clarify that you only have one player to your left and right (not 2), so it only triggers when you or that player use the associated bottom-row action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh..the penny drops, the mist clears and the sun breaks through to warm and light the fields of ignorance! I get it! Many thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.