$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Assaf Becker
msg tools
Hi,
I've never backed a Kickstarter project and I'm strongly considering backing Siege of the Citadel. My only caveat being the high shipping cost to my country.
So I wanted to ask whether I can pledge 1$ now and in the future, after the campaign ends, change my pledge to the Dark Legion one?
If so, what's the deadline for doing this?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Assaf,

Yes, you can do that.

The Pledge Manager usually starts around a month later the KS ends. If you backed $1, you will receive emails with the updates and also you will know once the Pledge Manager starts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know whether Keiwa has any affiliation to the project team and therefore has a definitive answer, but there's no guarantee that the Pledge Manager will allow a purchase at the Dark Legion level. I'm absolutely sure that it'll allow Doom Trooper and as many add-ons as you like, but unless it's confirmed somewhere, I wouldn't assume that you will be able to convert to Dark Legion. Simplest way to get this information is not via BGG, but by messaging the project creator on KS. Use the "Contact" link at the top of the project page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, I do not have any affiliation with them but in the QA says:
Quote:
Can I change my Pledge Level in the Pledge Manager?

Yes you can!

If there were any restrictions on this, they certainly would have add it in the answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
You can make changes in your Kickstarter pledge after it ends in the Pledge Manager. Whatever pledge level you choose can be changed to any other pledge level and add ons can be purchased at that time.

Steve Hanson
Modiphius Community Support
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.