5 Posts

Elder Sign» Forums » Rules

Subject: Entrance question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rustam Wolfman
msg tools
Hi,
If investigator successfully finished adventure or out world card , and comes back to entrance do player can Receive First Aid or Search the Lost & Found or Buy a Souvenir? Or Player should wait next turn to stay in entrance and do those actions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the base game you must use an entire turn to use the "Entrance" card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Beighel
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mortego's right, you've got to spend an entire turn on the entrance cards in order to purchase something.

This tends to keep me from every buying stuff, it's not worth losing a turn in order to get a clue or item. Better to tackle an adventure and get such in the rewards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Chris Miller
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I strongly suggest getting either Gates of Arkham or Omens of Ice to broaden the functionality of the game, including buying stuff before or after adventures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
coyotemoon722 wrote:
Yeah, I strongly suggest getting either Gates of Arkham or Omens of Ice to broaden the functionality of the game, including buying stuff before or after adventures.
Unseen Forces also improves the functionality of the entrance, and you can continue playing in the museum, if that's what you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.