3 Posts

Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ?» Forums » Rules

Subject: US Bot WOIs in Muslim countries rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
YesMyNameIs Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took the US bot out for a 1st spin last night. Wow, is it different playing the jihadists! For the most part I thought it was pretty easy to determine what the US bot should do and where, but I had a question about how I handled Muslim WOIs.

At one point where he was at prestige medium, and no GWOT penalty. There were only 2 IR resources, and I was spread pretty thin trying get plots going to help my funding. There were several fair Muslim countries, but he ignored these to try to get poor neutral ones to ally. He ended up with only 1 good resource (Afghanistan) to my 2 (Central Asia). Is this the intended behavior? I kept hitting the "WOI Muslim at highest DRM", and since he had plenty at zero, instead of the fair allies at -1, the bot kept trying other places, even ignoring his regime change fair ally where he had troops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yes, you were playing those WOI correctly. The Bot will attempt WOI at -1 at the end of the PAR, but not if there are net zero countries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YesMyNameIs Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nmtadam wrote:
Yes, you were playing those WOI correctly. The Bot will attempt WOI at -1 at the end of the PAR, but not if there are net zero countries.

Thanks, good to know! I guess my bot got unlucky that events tested a bunch of muslim countries to poor neutral. I guess even testing to fair neutral would have done the same, though. He just got unlucky with all the testing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.