A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: About displaying Supply rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tung lai
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I were playing a game of throne 2ed. The thing i dont understand here that. My house is Baratheon that has 2 supplies on the supply track and i attacked the House of Lannister that has 6 supplies on supply track. After combat i were victory and took 2 supplies from House of Lannister. That mean my supply now increase to 4 and House of Lannister is decreased to 4 as well. So my question is if the supply of House of Lannister is decreased from 6 to 4, so the army of House of Lannister will be reconciled immediately from 6 to 4 on the supply track or they have to wait until a Westeros card about supply will be picked up. And how about the army of House of Baratheon, will their army increase as they have an increase of supply from 2 to 4 on the supply track ?wowwowwow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Supply doesn't change until you reveal the Westeros card that changes it. So in your example, I'm afraid that Lannister and Baratheon continue as they were until later in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Supply is not adjusted in real-time. Thematically it means that losing or conquering a territory does not cause shipments that are already en route to change hands.

When the supply is adjusted also depends on whether you play with The Feast for Crows expansion or just base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.