Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spencer C
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any ideas how to transform the multiplayer version of this into something more interactive?

My first thoughts:

Players play on the same (maybe larger? though would require less common dice) board, and take turns rolling and placing track. Track would be communal, but stations would be per-player. The only problem is that I'm pretty sure it would be far too easy for everyone to thwart each other and get 0 points.

Maybe instead, keep the separate boards, but make them identical (players are not able to choose mines, bonus squares, etc.) -- and then re-vamp the shares system to be dependent on other players. Maybe based on the difference in value of particular lines between your line and the next best line/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MICHAEL BROWN
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My thought would be a dice drafting version. Roll a pair of dice per player. One at at time players would take a die.

I think this would make for interesting decisions: do I want the white or black die first? Do I think a certain die would still be available when it gets back to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.