Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew
United States
flag msg tools
Per Aspera ad Astra
badge
In Hoc Signo Vinces
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when a reprint of these games are coming? From what I can gather from searching they seem to be out of print... Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No help I can offer sorry, except you would get better answers and less noise (like this post) if you posted at each game's general forum. It'd be just a copy paste exercise for you anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of print stopped being an issue somewhere around 1995, when boardgame internet shops started to appear. Each and every one of the games listed above is readily available for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg Wolgast
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all of these at my FLGS, if they are OOP, should I pick them up just to sell them at a profit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eddy_sterckx wrote:
Out of print stopped being an issue somewhere around 1995, when boardgame internet shops started to appear.

Available, yes. Affordable? Usually not. I've had a heck of a time trying to find Merchants & Marauders: Seas of Glory for a reasonable price. But then, you have the benefit of living in Germany, so maybe German websites have these games more readily/affordably available?

To the OP: Fields of Arle and Madeira are both available near MSRP on Amazon.com. I've read that FoA has a reprint coming though, as well as an expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
I think that Fields of Arle is due a reprint in 2017, along with an expansion that allows 3 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colm McCarthy
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayfair are planning a reprint of Le Havre

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1570914/i-heard-something-a...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Troyes was supposed to have a reprint, and now it's been silent for months!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Urich
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Le Havre will be reprinted soon, but don't be surprised by delays since it's transitioning to a new publisher.

I would be incredibly shocked if The Voyages of Marco Polo doesn't get another print run in 2017.

Madeira is less than MSRP on Amazon, maybe just over after shipping. It is also still at www.boardgamebliss.com and with current exchange rates will certainly be less than US MSRP even after shipping.

Fields of Arle is still less than MSRP at Amazon.

Not part of OP, but Troyes finished production. It has an eta of late 2016 or early 2017 for US. If it's not already in Europe, I would guess it will either be there extremely soon or hit an unexpected delay (maybe on a Hanjin ship?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RichardU wrote:
Le Havre will be reprinted soon, but don't be surprised by delays since it's transitioning to a new publisher.

I would be incredibly shocked if The Voyages of Marco Polo doesn't get another print run in 2017.

Madeira is less than MSRP on Amazon, maybe just over after shipping. It is also still at www.boardgamebliss.com and with current exchange rates will certainly be less than US MSRP even after shipping.

Not part of OP, but Troyes finished production. It has an eta of late 2016 or early 2017 for US. If it's not already in Europe, I would guess it will either be there extremely soon or hit an unexpected delay (maybe on a Hanjin ship?).

Ladies of Troyes included in that? And thanks!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Urich
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ReluctantFr0g wrote:
RichardU wrote:

Ladies of Troyes included in that? And thanks!!!!

Yes.

Sorry, saw there is a new thread. My previous post is wrong as a result. They did hit a delay.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1640560/yet-another-release...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.