$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Dr. Richter Konfliktsimulationen
msg tools
designer
publisher
Dr. Richter Konfliktsimulationen proudly announces the release of a Vassal module for our first game Kido Butai: Japan's Carriers at Midway. You can find the module here.

Moreover, we have released a set of rules clarifications and optional rules in the files section of Kido Butai's BGG page. Thanks to the players who helped to bring this about with their questions and suggestions!

Benjamin Richter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm probably a bit slow (today), but why a Vassal module for a solitaire game ? Serious question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Brunton
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not Eddy? People still have space constraints - not everyone has space to setup games. Maybe they have a game on the table already and want to play a second game they don't have space for? Or maybe they travel a lot and still would like to get some gaming in while they're on the go.

Doug
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
eddy_sterckx wrote:
I'm probably a bit slow (today), but why a Vassal module for a solitaire game ? Serious question.

I once had a 2 hour delay in an airport. What to do? I went to my laptop, looked at my Vassal modules and played B-17.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
eddy_sterckx wrote:

Some solitaire games (e.g. Enemy Action: Ardennes) take many hours to finish, so I can understand Vassal fans playing them virtually instead of leaving them set up for days.

(Although personally I'm still an old-school paper player.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holman
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eddy_sterckx wrote:

Cats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geromino Pares
msg tools
No clean up no issues with space no issues of having loved ones bump mistake no issues of moving the wrong pieces or bumping yourself able to save games setup time is non existent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.