Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Morton
United States
Republic
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK I was one of the winners for the contest to win a Kickstarter copy of Massive Darkness. I got the link to the pledge manager in my email. When I go to check out, it is charging me $120.00 for the game. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue. thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an issue I wish I had... whistle

I would've thought that they would've given you a code to enter. Are you sure there's none in your email?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiffany Reynolds
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you gone through the pledge manager to the *almost* end, by scrolling down and confirming your shipping address?

That's when it'll total your "pledge" plus any selected add-ons, and add in your credits and shipping fees, for a final total.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious, when you win a BGG contest, are you expected to pay for shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
Just curious, when you win a BGG contest, are you expected to pay for shipping?

I cannot speak for all, but when it comes to CMON, you win the game, but you do not win it being delivered to you. I was lucky enough to win both Rivet Wars and Zombicide Season 3. When I got my pledge manager access the first time I remember being surprised about the need to pay for shipping, especially since the need was never mentioned during the contest. In the end I paid for shipping and then for anything else I wanted to add on. I really can't complain about how shipping was handled, I was just surprised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Timmermans
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure you are being charged that amount? Because the PM shows the value of each item, which is $120 for the core pledge. I would complete the PM up to the point where you actually pay and see how much they're going to charge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.