Subject: Ashes Storage Solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jen W.
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As much as I adore the Ashes box with it's lovely art, it really wasn't working for me as a storage solution once I started adding to the base set. I've seen a few really nice foamcore solutions, but I wanted something more portable since I take the game quite a few places.

Enter the Quiver card case! Found this guy on Amazon and it's been working perfectly so I thought I'd share with all of you.

Here it's holding the Ashes 6 base decks and 4 current expansion decks in KMC sleeves. They're all tilted to the side so there's actually room to squeeze in one or two more. I keep the promotional PB and their unique cards up top in the mesh pocket along with the first player marker and player aid cards.

There's plenty of room for dice. I have 15 of each type in here and there's still a bit of room left. The velcro dividers let me make the exact right amount of space that I need. I also used them to separate the base decks and the expansion decks because I'm a nerd.

This case seems really durable and well-made. Of course, who knows what I'm going to do when I run out of space in this one #gamerproblems Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Ridinger
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funnily enough, I also just picked up a Quiver for my Ashes collection last week. I have two of everything so I put my deck building set in the Quiver. The case carriers quite a bit; my cards are organized alphabetically followed by a separate section for PB and one for conjurations. The cards take up about half the case so there's still plenty of room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jen W.
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been pondering a better way to organize my cards and your method sounds great, I'll try it out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.