Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Vossen
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for SF Bay Area, especially Peninsula players for the 2016 preseason. I'd like to run games at Heretic Games, San Bruno (though they tend to have a pretty full schedule).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stoll
msg tools
mb
I'm in San Jose, but Heretic Games is definitely doable if we can get in the schedule. I'm pretty new to the area so I don't have a home game store at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Anderson
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey! I'm in San Jose as well. Usually I go to Game Kastle near the airport (it's much closer to my work). We can set up a weekly meet. Tuesdays after work work best for me and a few people I spoke with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
East Bay here, though I work in Redwood City. Sadly I've got to head home immediately after work most times, so I don't think I'll be able to do anything in South Bay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Anderson
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'm going to start hosting on Tuesdays at Game Kastle (San Jose) if either of you want to join.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlecon/comments/57zn9u/south_bay...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.