Subject: Possible to buy just the KS Exclusives? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Remy H.
United States
Jacksonville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I searched, but maybe I'm not searching right. So sorry if it's been asked before.

Is there a way to buy just the kickstarter exclusive stuff somewhere?
I already have the base game and a few other things so I don't need a WHOLE kickstarter set.

I randomly stumbled on edge from another thread mentioning extra quests. I noticed they have a Pestilence Extension Pack

Is this what I'm looking for, and is this something I could actually have shipped to the US? I'm French Canadian and I can read the site but I'm unsure how to verify if that is in stock and shipping...
It kind of looks like you need to have made a reservation before according to the note, but I'm not sure.

Worst case I'd gladly buy the stuff used if someone was selling it too, but that seems even harder to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Painted Meeple

Maryland
msg tools
Ebay and Geekmarket here are your best options, it is not sold at retail.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/200750/zomb...

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/200751/zomb...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edge had an agreement with guillotine Games to carry the exclusives for a while, IIRC, mostly for french people who wanted a french version of the game and so didn't back the english-only kickstarter.

The "Pestilence extension pack" you've seen is an upgrade to a limited and not-very-interesting offer they made earlier, before they had agreements to distribute a french version.

What you are looking for is there :
http://www.edgeent.com/jeux/article/zombicide_black_plague/z...

Note that it's costing 200€ and doesn't contain the core box or wulfsburg. Pretty hefty premium if you ask me, but hey, they're exclusives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Stewart
United States
Owego
NY
flag msg tools
designer
www.drunkassgames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am selling a complete kickstarter lot w/ everything included here on BGG.

Make Room For The Baby!!! of Dooooom Auction?!??! CLOSED

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy H.
United States
Jacksonville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Painted Meeple wrote:

Holy Schmoo, didn't know you could do that!

THANKS. This is super helpful.

Dystopian wrote:
Edge had an agreement with guillotine Games to carry the exclusives for a while, IIRC, mostly for french people who wanted a french version of the game and so didn't back the english-only kickstarter.

The "Pestilence extension pack" you've seen is an upgrade to a limited and not-very-interesting offer they made earlier, before they had agreements to distribute a french version.

What you are looking for is there :
http://www.edgeent.com/jeux/article/zombicide_black_plague/z...

Note that it's costing 200€ and doesn't contain the core box or wulfsburg. Pretty hefty premium if you ask me, but hey, they're exclusives.

That clears it up. Yeah I don't think I'll jump on the edge thing then. I mean its not terrible since it adds lots to the game, but it isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

The $200+ isn't too bad though. I'll keep it in mind if I find nothing else.

Glamdryn wrote:
I am selling a complete kickstarter lot w/ everything included here on BGG.

Make Room For The Baby!!! of Dooooom Auction?!??! CLOSED

I saw that, but 650 is too much. I only really want the exclusive stuff, and I'd be better served buying a KS knight pledge for about 300 on ebay. Which I'm also trying to avoid haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abraham Quicksilver
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucester
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some of the exclusives up for sale on the market.

I had more, but some of them are already gone.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/user/aqsgames

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
eBay buddy, eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy H.
United States
Jacksonville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Cooperton wrote:
eBay buddy, eBay.

Yeah, I've been checking ebay, but haven't found any for just he exclusives. Everyone is selling full kickstarter sets for ~$350.

I've already got the base game and some extra so I don't need the full sets. Just the exclusives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
Google "Gloom of Kilforth"!
badge
Google "Gloom of Kilforth"!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lokruin wrote:
Cooperton wrote:
eBay buddy, eBay.

Yeah, I've been checking ebay, but haven't found any for just he exclusives. Everyone is selling full kickstarter sets for ~$350.

I've already got the base game and some extra so I don't need the full sets. Just the exclusives.

FYI, I missed the KS and I've already spent more than that trying to track down all the stuff - if I could go back I'd just have bought the full set up front. I now have a spare Troy and Evil Troy too as I just had to buy them separately didn't I?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The easiest solution would be to buy one of them and then re-sell the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy H.
United States
Jacksonville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
ninjadorg wrote:
Lokruin wrote:
Cooperton wrote:
eBay buddy, eBay.

FYI, I missed the KS and I've already spent more than that trying to track down all the stuff - if I could go back I'd just have bought the full set up front. I now have a spare Troy and Evil Troy too as I just had to buy them separately didn't I?!

Well, yeah. It's not that I didn't want to buy the KS, I just didn't know it existed. I was out of the country when all that was going on sadly

I always back mini kickstarters.

Cooperton wrote:
The easiest solution would be to buy one of them and then re-sell the base game.

Yeah... Thats what i think I'm gonna end up doing if I really want it all. Maybe after my move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a couple of the special guest packs on my trade list. If you don't want to trade, I can sell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
I have a couple of the special guest packs on my trade list. If you don't want to trade, I can sell.

Those will, eventually, be at retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Silveira
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I feel your pain on this on! I'm in the same boat right now myself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.