9 Posts

Techno Bowl: Arcade Football Unplugged» Forums » Variants

Subject: Tabletop Simulator rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C Caron
msg tools
First off love the game.

Heres a little test I have been playing with on Tabletop Simulator,Very easy to port over,The Pixel Cubes should work flawless and (less work and mess) also brings more players to the table.

This is My Spaceship Custom field

Also A Version on Maptools.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Caron
msg tools
And here is the Cube in its 3d Glory

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
General Kale
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Very cool, I love this game and I've mocked up a working copy of it so I can show it to my friends, but my biggest concern is being able to find enough people who are interested to get a league going. Being able to play online would solve that problem!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Caron
msg tools
General Kale wrote:
Very cool, I love this game and I've mocked up a working copy of it so I can show it to my friends, but my biggest concern is being able to find enough people who are interested to get a league going. Being able to play online would solve that problem!

Certainly would!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Caron
msg tools
The Pitbulls.

On the bottom when flipped over it Shows the helmet and the Star ability for the player #55 Roy with Blitz.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like what you've done there! That's really cool!cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason "J.T." Taylor
United States
North Highlands
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that published to the workshop? =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Caron
msg tools
No just using for personal games, not sure how Brent would feel about it on the workshop,I know i read somewhere he has Tabletopia lined up,I feel Tabletop Sim is better in alot of ways (shrug).However If green flagged I can certainly put the assets I have made so far on the Workshop,Maybe get some online games in as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason "J.T." Taylor
United States
North Highlands
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
butanootz wrote:
No just using for personal games, not sure how Brent would feel about it on the workshop,I know i read somewhere he has Tabletopia lined up,I feel Tabletop Sim is better in alot of ways (shrug).However If green flagged I can certainly put the assets I have made so far on the Workshop,Maybe get some online games in as well

No worries. I wasn't sure if this was official or not. =) If that ever happens, at least I know of one person that I can track down to play online now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.