Hide
3 Posts

Honshu» Forums » General

Subject: Price at SPIEL 2016? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marwin Hebot
msg tools
Hi, lautapelit.fi offers massive discounts for their newly released, as well as older games, on their pre-order page http://www.lautapelit.fi/tuotehaku.asp?sua=1&lang=3&reid=1&k..., if you pick them up at the SPIEL fair. I have several lautapelit titles on my wishlist, however, that I would like to try out before buying. In the preview list it is mentioned that "prices in Essen will be between MSRP and pre-order price".
Can you already tell how much this will be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Niittymaki
Finland
Helsinki
EU
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mb
marhew wrote:
Hi, lautapelit.fi offers massive discounts for their newly released, as well as older games, on their pre-order page http://www.lautapelit.fi/tuotehaku.asp?sua=1&lang=3&reid=1&k..., if you pick them up at the SPIEL fair. I have several lautapelit titles on my wishlist, however, that I would like to try out before buying. In the preview list it is mentioned that "prices in Essen will be between MSRP and pre-order price".
Can you already tell how much this will be?

For Honshu, booth price should be 12 euros.
...but the final decision for the prices have not been made yet.

Lautapelit.fi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwin Hebot
msg tools
Thanks for your answer. I assume this will also be the case for the other Lautapelit.fi titles available in Essen, like Flamme Rouge, Dungeon Rush, and Dokmus? So I probably should just preorder the ones of which I am sure I will like them

Edit: Oh no, I just saw that the preorder page is closed, or rather that the discounted prices are no longer available cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.