$35.00
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For years I have tried to use "SUBSCRIBE TO JUST THIS GEEKLIST ITEM" and I am never notified when/if someone comments on that item (like on the VFM geeklist, for instance.)

Am I misunderstanding what this subscription actually DOES? is it for when the geeklist entry changes? is there a way to be notified when someone comments?

Pleaseopleaseopleaseoplease help me. I'm looking at posting over 300 games to the VFM geeklist and I can't spend ALL my time scrolling through to see if someone has made an offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your subscription preferences, especially geeklist items to the right and, if this is a trade geeklist, the Trade Geeklists block to the left. You'll want GeekList Item comments; GeekList items will only tell you if the item changes, and GeekList comments are the comments at the bottom of the GL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
THANK YOU!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I must have messed something up because I'm getting notified about EVERY update and addition to the VFM geeklist. I want to notified of comments to items I listed.

What must I change else I go mad?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can you spare half a
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
You probably need to unsubscribe to the geeklist itself. Also if you're not already subscribed to your own items, you should subscribe to them individually, and change your preferences to subscribe automatically to items you create.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think keep on geeklist items comments (right side), subscribe to the one item, but turn off the rest of GL comments.

Alternatively, when you get a subscription item you don't want, click on the next to it, pick Edit Subscriptions, and try to figure out what to block (block, not unsubscribe).

If that doesn't do the job, please link to the VFM item in question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.