Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Green
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My base game cards for Snowdonia have a linen finish (as well as the Snowdonia: Jungfraubahn & Mount Washington cards).

I have a couple of the small expansions and the card finish is smooth with a similar feeling to the cards from Agricola.

Are the base game cards (or the Snowdonia: Jungfraubahn & Mount Washington cards) available for purchase anywhere separately in the smooth finish?

I could always sleeve the cards of course, but it would be nice for the cards to have a consistent feel when playing with the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Afraid not. The linen finish is a product of the Indie Board and Cards print (2nd edition plus JF plus Britannia Bridge) were done this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Green
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyboydell wrote:
Afraid not. The linen finish is a product of the Indie Board and Cards print (2nd edition plus JF plus Britannia Bridge) were done this way.

Sleeving it is then.

Thanks for the quick response
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.