boris turk
Slovenia
celje
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi.
Two questions to which I need clarifications/confirmation:
1. In Mission The Lost Journal (SoD) it says the Posee Marker moves when is numbered chit uncovered for that many spaces. So does Marker also moves when one member of the Posse moves on the new Tile? (this is Fixed Map mind you)
2. Blood Rounds - Ammo which can be bought in Smuggler's Den,says:"Any time you kill an Enemy with a Critical Hit, you get +1 Shot with that Gun (Limit +2 Shots/turn)" Now, is this valid for the whole Aventure or just for one Fight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Once you switch to an ammo type(start using it), you have that for the remainder of the adventure unless you switch to a different ammo type.

For example you start with Void shots, and you have them for the first 3 fights, when you switch over to silver shots. You can no longer use void shots, but you'll have silver till the end of the adventure.

If you don't activate/load the ammo, you'll have it indefinitely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boris turk
Slovenia
celje
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That is very good explanation,thank you very much
B.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boris turk
Slovenia
celje
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
njep wrote:
Once you switch to an ammo type(start using it), you have that for the remainder of the adventure unless you switch to a different ammo type.

For example you start with Void shots, and you have them for the first 3 fights, when you switch over to silver shots. You can no longer use void shots, but you'll have silver till the end of the adventure.

If you don't activate/load the ammo, you'll have it indefinitely.

Ok,for sake of the clarity: If the Gun has 3 Shots and I kill 2 enemies with Critical Hits, Gun has now 5 Shots I presume. So, in the next Fight on the same Adventure, has the Gun 5 Shots or is again on original (3 Shots)?
B.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
boris95 wrote:
Ok,for sake of the clarity: If the Gun has 3 Shots and I kill 2 enemies with Critical Hits, Gun has now 5 Shots I presume. So, in the next Fight on the same Adventure, has the Gun 5 Shots or is again on original (3 Shots)?

"Any time you kill an Enemy with a Critical Hit, you get +1 Shot with that Gun (Limit +2 Shots/turn)"

On the activation that you get the crits, you get the additional shots. On your next activation, you're back to the normal 3 shots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.