flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
So - question on the Monster:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Hound of Tindalos

And a part in their attack:

If you fail, the creature pulls you through an unknowable space; suffer 2 Damage, then you and the monster move to the farthest space of the Hound of Tindalos.

Did I play it right that:

We just move the Investigator being attacked and the Hound to a space in the Mansion that was as far away as possible from the two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel F
msg tools
Is the text possibly the farthest space FROM the Hound of Tindalos? The farthest space "of" the HoT doesn't make sense to me. Either way, the way you played it seems fine to me, and I'm not sure what else it could mean.

Potentially, if it is indeed "of" and it was a ranged attack from the HoT ("...and attacks an investigator in range" vs "in its space"), I could see this meaning the the farthest space in the HoT's range. Still, I think the above makes more sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
No typo in that sentence.

It is the "of" wording.

I just looked for the farthest space away from the Hound (he was in the same space as the investigator) and moved them both to that space. Was a pain in the butt - still ended up winning the scenario - but took like 2 turns to get back to the action after I killed the Hound.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.