Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was just wondering if this was still planned to be released at Essen or in time for xmas. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Dyer
United States
Coventry
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Cool Stuff Inc about my preorder for this and they said it was scheduled for end of this month
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I tend to trust CSI more than other vendors, this still sets off my skeptic-meter. CSI tends to report the last date they got from the publisher and I've seen quite a few games recently that have come in couple of months after the publisher's expected date. Unless CSI actually said that they have re-confirmed the date with GF9 within the past couple of weeks, I don't have a lot of faith in this date. GF9 is still having a problem delivering Star Trek: Ascension to retailers. They also tend to be pretty active about pre-release hype for their games and we haven't seen anything for this in months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.