Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How should the amulets be used when playing solo? The multi player version requires that another player lets the other know when an amulet takes effect and what it does. I can't really see how to make this work solo. Maybe just not look at the amulet until you decide to wear it but you will know effects before you would normally supposed to. Any suggestions?

-Legend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Mallory
United States
Columbia
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's an idea... write up a quick list of the different amulets, and roll randomly for effect for each use...

would make you think twice about using one, wouldn't it?

devil

-Garfield227
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Damerell
msg tools
When you put on an amulet, look at the card - there's no way to avoid that. But you can't change amulets until you would, in multiplayer, have been told what the amulet does. That solves most of the problem.

I think you just have to be on the honour system for not exploiting an amulet ability you wouldn't know about yet. If I have Levitation but wouldn't know what it was in multiplayer, I won't pick a route over a Bottomless Pit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.