Subject: Placing resources on action spaces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple of action spaces on which resources are placed (Selling Market, Retail Market, Wholesale Market). The rulebook says that only when a player fills in the last spot area all resources put back into a common supply.

Say I enter such market and it's empty. I decide to place 2 resources on the spots, resolve the action etc. That leaves one spot blank. Later in the game another player comes in to that same action space, with only one resource spot being vacant. Is that player allowed to fill in only that one spot, i.e. sell only one resource?

How does it work in the case of Selling Market and assistants boosting the action? The rulebook says that there's a Special rule that allows you to place multiple goods of the same type. In such case do both goods stay in place stacked on top of the other? Are then both cleared once all 3 spaces have (at least one?) resources in them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emperors4 games
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Payer can only sell resources if there is an empty spot. If there is only one spot left, player may only sell resource of that color.

2. In the case of selling with assistant action, since the same type of goods are stacked, there will still be an empty space, good will only be cleared when all spaces are filled, all the stacked goods get cleared as well.

Hope that answers your question, please feel free to ask us if you have any more questions.

Best Regards,

Winnie
EmperorS4 Team
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this mean that when you sell with an assistant action, you have to sell a good of the same type? If I remember the rules correctly, you could just sell any other type of good with the assistant?

example:
- only blue good is empty
- I have 1 assistant
=> I sell 1 blue good and one of the other types by stacking it.
Is that correct? Or can I only sell 2 blue goods?

Also, doesn't it get cleared immediately when all 3 spots are taken?
Meaning: when I sell the only free space for blue good: then all goods are removed and I can now use my assistant to sell a good of any other type?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.