Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Malone
Canada
Peachland
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just wondering if anyone knows a release date for this game yet? I've checked the FantasyFlight website but couldn't see anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's supposed to debut at Arkham Nights: October 14-15. Retail availability should follow quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Malone
Canada
Peachland
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Great. thanks for the update. looking forward to this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
3rd/4th week of October is a pretty safe bet. FFG is typically on schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
SAUTRON
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Announced for 10/28 in France.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Alder
United Kingdom

Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have pre-ordered this in the UK from Chaos Cards and have an order confirmation advising expected delivery is by the 28th Oct. This would seem to fit in with it's debut on the 14th/15th Oct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Jans
Belgium
Ham
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, this will not be at Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Dick
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
mb
Quote:

Probably only for demo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon says December 30th but everyone says October... Well if it comes out this month I'll have to try and get it this looks like a great game for a lonely gamer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Jans
Belgium
Ham
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enroth186 wrote:
Quote:

Probably only for demo.

Too bad, allthough I will have enough other purchases on my list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob s
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to find an official release date for this and finally started calling stores today. One of our stores in Nashville will have the game on the 15th available in case anyone was wondering an official date they can start selling. It always drives me nuts waiting on something to get shipped so I was hoping I could find a local stores to sell it near the 15th. Score!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fruit Eating Bear
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about Dunwich? How long do FFG normally wait before putting out the first expansion to an LCG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fruit Eating Bear wrote:
What about Dunwich? How long do FFG normally wait before putting out the first expansion to an LCG?

The FFG site indicates that it is "At the Printer", so I'm guessing early to mid December? Total and complete speculation on my part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm expecting Dunwich to be out in time for Christmas, usually it's a couple months after the core for the first expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
SAUTRON
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that I have seen somewhere 12/12

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louie Knight
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RandT wrote:
I've been trying to find an official release date for this and finally started calling stores today. One of our stores in Nashville will have the game on the 15th available in case anyone was wondering an official date they can start selling. It always drives me nuts waiting on something to get shipped so I was hoping I could find a local stores to sell it near the 15th. Score!

Which store in Nashville? I live there and the ones I have checked in with aren't sure when they are getting it. Just curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K J
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure really. Have seen mid October, December 30th and sometime in November.
Anyway, hope it´s released very soonish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked and the shopkeeper of my LGS said "Um FFG suck at having consistency with talking about release dates..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew H
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm fairly friendly with the primary purchaser at my FLGS and their response to FFG releases is often, "We don't know until it hits our doorstep." They seem a little less precise, or maybe forthcoming, with official release dates before it's on the truck locally.

I do know, at least, that my shop has only ever released an FFG product on a Thursday. Not sure if that's shipping arrivals or release dates, but Thursday is the day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob s
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lpknight21 wrote:
RandT wrote:

Which store in Nashville? I live there and the ones I have checked in with aren't sure when they are getting it. Just curious.

The Game Cave in Hermitage said their expected incoming date is the 15th. He did say there was an outside chance that it wouldn't be available until the 17th though.

I also called Roll the Dice, but David (the owner) wasn't in and his cashier minion was clueless.

Good luck in your search. Hopefully we both get a copy locally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully if it's out this month I can buy it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Floresville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SunUhMuhnBuhns wrote:
I'm fairly friendly with the primary purchaser at my FLGS and their response to FFG releases is often, "We don't know until it hits our doorstep." They seem a little less precise, or maybe forthcoming, with official release dates before it's on the truck locally.

I do know, at least, that my shop has only ever released an FFG product on a Thursday. Not sure if that's shipping arrivals or release dates, but Thursday is the day.

Thursday is the day here as well, and also when they put announcements on their site for new products. My (hopeful) guess would be the 20th (Thursday after Arkham Nights), but it could be the next week. I find it a little ironic that so many people say stuff about FFG having "imprecise" release dates, when the whole reason they stopped giving exact dates was to avoid missing them. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RandT wrote:

I also called Roll the Dice, but David (the owner) wasn't in and his cashier minion was clueless.

I think David is sick, as of last night cashier minion didn't seem 100% sure he would be in today, you might want to shoot him an email.

If you are in the boro area you can also try Grand Adventures or Outer Limits. I'd be surprised if they weren't going to carry the game as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob s
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksbane wrote:
RandT wrote:

I think David is sick, as of last night cashier minion didn't seem 100% sure he would be in today, you might want to shoot him an email.

If you are in the boro area you can also try Grand Adventures or Outer Limits. I'd be surprised if they weren't going to carry the game as well.

I'm in south Nashville so I am able to reach the Murfreesboro shops as well as the Nashville ones. It's surprising but cool to have two different Nashville replies to this thread. I often feel like BGG is somewhere I go to talk to non-area gamers. It's good to know other locals are here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K J
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, now it is out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.