Popular Tags: [View All]
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

Anyone tested the game for solo play? per rules seems really easy to do.
maybe you go until the last city card is drawn and you haven't killed the big guys you lose.

We need a playmat for this! Alderac could make a printable for us maybe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Manson
France
Istres
Bouches du Rhone
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I am thinking like you. From the whole rulebook, a solo variant could be done without a lot of problems and still keep the flavour of the multi player game.

One thing that should be well thought is about how to put some stress to the player via the presence of the monsters. Something like a direct attack to the player's life point (like in Magic the Gathering).

To shorten the game if it's "long", I read in a post to simply reduce the monster deck.

About the playmat, if some BGGeeks have the artistic fibre to create such component, I sign now!!!!

It's a fun little game with way cool arts, and it's cheap. So, why not??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fredmanson wrote:
I am thinking like you. From the whole rulebook, a solo variant could be done without a lot of problems and still keep the flavour of the multi player game.

One thing that should be well thought is about how to put some stress to the player via the presence of the monsters. Something like a direct attack to the player's life point (like in Magic the Gathering).

To shorten the game if it's "long", I read in a post to simply reduce the monster deck.

About the playmat, if some BGGeeks have the artistic fibre to create such component, I sign now!!!!

It's a fun little game with way cool arts, and it's cheap. So, why not??

Yeah, and there will be an expansion soon... Maybe they can add some solo rules with some cool monsters.
Maybe we can add some hp and if heroes aren't enough to absorve it, you lose that many hp. It might work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.