Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Conjurer Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Searle
msg tools
Channeling states:
Quote:
You may spend 1 movement point during your turn to move an image token 1 space.

I read it as, during your turn, you can use your movement points to move an image token. It does not explicitly state a limited number of uses, just that 1 movement point translates to 1 image movement during your turn.

Am I reading this correctly? Can you essentially use more than one movement point during your turn, repeatedly using this ability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Goodnight
United States
Newmarket
NH
flag msg tools
Yep, you got it. You could take two move actions, spend your fatigue, drink a potion, and spend your fatigue again to move a token like 20 spaces if you want to. I'm not sure why you would want to, but you could.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Searle
msg tools
Darwins_Dog wrote:
Yep, you got it. You could take two move actions, spend your fatigue, drink a potion, and spend your fatigue again to move a token like 20 spaces if you want to. I'm not sure why you would want to, but you could.

Thanks!

And one more question...

The Bard ability Song of Mending -- Since an image is treated as a hero, if the image is within range, does the conjurer receive the benefits? My guess is not, as that would potentially translate up to 5 stamina or health recovered by Bard turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darwins_Dog wrote:

This is my current reading of the card as well. Also, I can tell you exactly why you'd want to, and it's if you're Astarra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.